Security Departments and Agencies
Port Security Services draws on security information provided by federal security departments and agencies. Knowledge is power, and obtaining the latest information allows us to perform our duties correctly and better serve our customers.
- Independent agency responsible for providing national security concerns to senior U.S. officials.
- National security organization whose mission is to protect the United States from terrorist and foreign threats as well as enforce criminal laws of the United States.
- Homeland Security agency that coordinates disaster relief for affected areas.
- Government department whose mission is to protect the United States from various threats.
- Homeland Security agency that enforces border security and enforcing immigration and customs enforcement.
- Homeland Security division responsible for securing the nation’s airports through screening.
- Intelligence organization responsible for surveillance on suspected individuals on U.S. soil.
- Military organization responsible for safeguarding United States shores.
- Agency whose mission is to protect national and visiting foreign leaders.
- Component of DHS whose function is to promote national security and immigration laws.
- Agency who provides military intelligence to the department of defense.
- Agency whose mission is to promote homeland security and public safety through enforcement of federal laws.
- Agency responsible for providing training to law enforcement agencies.